Our products are made from high quality and durable materials however they are not indestructible. We do not recommend them for dogs that are generally not comfortable with wearing clothes/accessories. Depending on how frequently the products are worn and how active your dog is, signs of wear and tear may appear.
Please ensure that you inspect all items for wear prior to use and always monitor your pet while wearing their collars, harnesses, leashes, bandanas and sweaters.
Connie & Co. does not take responsibility for any injury or loss caused by the use or misuse of our products. It is the purchasers/pet owners' sole responsibility to ensure the correct item for the intended dog and understand that no individual guidance can be given.
- Always using with caution, keeping your pets safe at all the times.
- Always ensure the collar/harness is not too loose or too tight around your dogs neck.
- Please measure your pets and check our products size charts before you purchase.
- Pet owners must ensure they buy the correct size for the pet and check the item fits properly prior to use. We are unable to take responsibility for sizing error (s).
- Cotton rope collars and leashes - due to the handmade nature of each collar/leash, length and colour may differ slighlty.
- Products colour may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources.
- Harnesses, leads and waste bags - Designs are also often drawn out as a repeat pattern, this would mean that every individual product will have different angles/placements of the repeated pattern.